It’s the start of a new year, and there are so many different ways Goodwill can help you with your resolutions!
Resolution #1: Clear the Clutter!
- Re-organize and re-charge your new year by getting rid of the clutter! Instead of throwing out the things you don’t need, donate them to Goodwill!
- Now that the kiddos have new toys from the holidays, collect the old toys that they no longer play with and donate them to Goodwill.
- Consider donating your old car! Yes, Goodwill accepts car donations! We’ll take any vehicle in any condition. Click here to start the process. Your donations are helping change the lives of more than 125,000 Coloradans in need every year.
Resolution #2: New Year, New Job!
- BankWork$ is a free eight week training program designed to help graduates start careers in the banking industry.
- Our LIFT IT Training Program offers free industry-standard IT Training for professional certifications!
- Goodwill’s ReHire Colorado is a frer 11-week, transitional employment program helping individuals with barriers to employment re-enter the workforce.
- Click here to more about Goodwill’s many other programs for individuals facing barriers to employment.
Resolution #3: Save Money!
- You can save every day at Goodwill with our low prices on professional attire, kids clothing, housewares and more! Thanks to our color tag rotation, shoppers can find 50% off and 30% off items every time you visit Goodwill.
- Get even more savings with our other daily discounts! Click here to learn more about all the ways to save at Goodwill!