Goodwill of Colorado is offering paid BankWork$ information sessions. BankWork$ is a career readiness program where students learn industry-specific skills of banking, including cash-handling, fraud detection, and regulations, and the communication and people skills that will serve them in any professional setting, including relationship building and problem solving. Participants who attend the information session and complete a brief survey afterwards are eligible for a $50 gift card*.
BankWork$ students receive:
• A FREE 8-week training offered in a hybrid model
• Instruction by banking professionals
• Engagement with local partner banks
• Colorado Bankers Associate Certificate upon graduation
• Hiring event with local partner banks following graduation
*Attendees must 18-years or older, have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate and be able to pass a background check. Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
Information Session #1
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85228197543?pwd=K3JkWnZKVDBUZzBHa0FSQlJGUkk3QT09
Meeting ID: 852 2819 7543
Information Session #2
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
Meeting ID: 852 9013 6715