- This event has passed.
Facilities Management Information Session
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating indefinitely
Denver is home to tens of thousands of commercial buildings. Each one needs management – from operations and maintenance to business and finance to tenant services and sustainability. “Facility Managers” are in strong demand, with projected job growth of 19% over the next 10 years. Facility Management is a career – not just a job – with incomes well above the regional average and potential for advancement.
Selected Participants Will Receive:
- Training and support to secure a rewarding career with an average starting wage of nearly $60,000/year.
- Facility Management careers span virtually all industries including office buildings, hospitals, entertainment venues, government facilities, hotels, airports and more.
- Globally recognized industry certificates enhance your employability and ensure transferability among jobs.
- An opportunity to impact sustainability and work with clean energy
Training starts January 31, 2022!
RSVP to join us for one of our information sessions, by filling out the form below. You will receive an email with the Zoom link to access the session during your selected time.
- Wednesday, January 12 at 12:00 pM
- Tuesday, January 18 at 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 20 at 4:00 pm
- Monday, January 24 at 10:00 am