Are you a farmer or rancher struggling with physical or emotional limitations? Or a professional who works with that population? This year, The Colorado AgrAbility Project is offering a series of three webinars instead of our usual in-person sessions. The first webinar will focus on issues and resources for women in Ag. Another session will provide info for veterans who are in—or interested in exploring—Ag careers, and need resources for accessing land and equipment through grants or low interest loans. We’ll also discuss how to prepare a portfolio that gets the attention of funders and lenders. Our final session will help demystify the Agricultural Mediation Program. Dr. Dalsted will explain how it works, when it works, and how to put it to best use. We look forward to seeing you!
- Candiss Leathers, M.A., VRT, Program Manager
- James Craig, M.A., J.D., Ed.D., Rural Rehabilitation Specialist & Veterans Outreach
- Norm Dalsted, Ph.D., CSU Extension Economist
Dates and subjects
- Women in Ag: January 11, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Agricultural Mediation: January 25, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Veterans in Ag: February 1, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
For further information please contact the Program Manager, Candy Leathers at 720-539-4435 or email@example.com