- This event has passed.
Discover Goodwill Hiring Event
October 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado Hiring Event! Offers on the Spot! Snacks and refreshments provided! Company swag provided!
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- E-Commerce Listing Associate (FT – Weekdays/ PT Weekday Afternoon/Evening) – $11.10 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
- E-Commerce Shipping Associate (Weekday Afternoons/Evenings) – $11.10 / hour, Part-time
- Supervisor III, Fresh Start Commercial Laundry (2nd Shift – 3:45 to 11 pm)) – $15.00 / hour, Full-time
- Assembler, Fresh Start Commercial Laundry (2nd Shift – 3:45 to 11:30 pm)) – $11.10 / hour, Full-time
- Driver, CDL (Class B Preferred) – Fresh Start Commercial Laundry – $16.18 / hour, Full-time
- Janitor, Contracts & USAFA – Various Location and Various 2nd Shift Schedules – $11.10 – $12.18 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
- Janitor, Schriever AFB (First Shift – 5:30 am to 2 pm) – $12.18 / hour, Full-time
- Retail Center Assistant Manager – Colorado Springs – $41,000.00 / year, Full-time
- Janitor Lead – Schriever AFB (First Shift – 5:30 am to 2 pm) – $13.03 / hour, Full-time
- Case Manager, Rehire Colorado – $16.00 / hour, Full-time
- Case Manager I, Possibilities Day Program – $13.00 / hour, Full-time
- Direct Support Professional (Para Professional) – Possibilities Day Program – $12.00 / hour, Full-time
- Case Manager II, Employment 1st Program – $16.00 / hour, Full-time
- Driver, Van – Goodwheels Transportation – $13.00 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
- Janitorial, Floor Technician – Shriever AFB (1st Shift – 5:30 am to 2:00 pm) – $12.46 / hour, Full-time
- Independent Life Skills Trainer/Certified Brain Injury Specialist – $12.00 / hour, Full-time
- Care Giver, Personal Care Provider (PCP) – Your Life Your Way – $12.00 / hour, Full-time, Part-time
- Driver, USAFA Passenger Van (Split Shift) – $13.88 / hour, Part-time
- Janitor, Lead IV – USAFA – $13.53 / hour, Full-time
We will be hiring for the following locations
- All locations in the surrounding area of the event location
- Full Job Descriptions are available at www.discovermygoodwill.org/jobs and at event.
How to prepare
Please review our open positions and apply at www.discovermygoodwill.org/jobs, bring your resume and be ready to interview!!
What to wear
Dress code is Interview attire should be clean, nice looking, and modest (nothing too low or high). Dress for the position you are interviewing for. Casual attire is not recommended for most Goodwill positions..
How to get to the event
Come in the Visitor’s entrance and let the Receptionist know you are here for the Hiring Event. Please contact 719-785-9205 with questions prior to the event.
Work for an Award-Winning, Life-Changing Organization
If you’re searching for a company where you can make a real difference, Discover Goodwill wants to hear from you!
Comprised of nearly 1,500 employees and over 20 diverse programs, Discover Goodwill is a service-oriented, life-changing organization focused on maximizing opportunities for those we serve. As a Discover Goodwill employee, you will work with a team of other professionals, helping ensure that we make the best use of our resources to achieve our mission. We have an ever-expanding presence in central, southern and western Colorado communities, providing critical assistance to diverse, at-risk populations. To keep pace with the growing demand for our services, we are looking for people-focused, results-oriented, mission-minded individuals who want to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of others.
Discover Goodwill offers a competitive compensation package, along with generous benefits beginning just 90 days after employment.
Qualified individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA
- Snacks and refreshments
- Company swag
What is a Hiring Event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!