- This event has passed.
Residential Services Information Night
August 31 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Goodwill is excited to extend our Residential Services program across Colorado. We’re hosting a FREE virtual information session on Tuesday, August 31 at 6PM. Join us to learn more about this support service and how you can enroll today! Link to access: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84389279320?pwd=dUI2SkpJYkQ1enlvcEZ6cU1tZk1sZz09
Our residential support services allow individuals over the age of 18 with developmental disabilities and age-related challenges to remain safely and actively in their own home. Our trained and compassionate staff help clients access all necessary community resources to learn and thrive. Learn more on our website: https://goodwillcolorado.org/services/residential-services/
• Family Care Giver – Compensation provided to a parent, guardian, or family member who is taking care of their loved one
• Host Home Services – Adult Foster Care
• Direct Care Services – help clients access the community.
• Supported Living Services & Children’s Extended Services (SLS/CES)
• Respite, Homemaker and Personal Care Services
RSVP to this event by contacting (719) 367-4160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.